Hello! You could be just the person we’re looking for. An exciting career opportunity exists for the right candidate to join our growing team. We are seeking an aerial, satellite and networking engineer to join our crew. If you are hard-working, committed and as passionate about excellent customer service as we are, then get in touch.
Aerial, Satellite and Networking Engineer
We are seeking a motivated individual with a strong customer service ethos to join our growing company to provide TV aerial, satellite and networking services across Berkshire and the surrounding counties. The ideal applicant will have experience within the industry but training can be provided. Relevant qualifications are preferred but not essential. The successful applicant will be responsible for installing and repairing TV aerial, satellite and networking systems in domestic and commercial properties. Excellent customer service skills are essential. Tools, company vehicle, phone and uniform provided. Competitive commission structure.
Responsibilities and Duties
- TV aerial and satellite system installation and repair
- System fault finding
- DAB/FM aerial installation and repair
- Set up and install AV equipment
- Basic home network installation and set up
- Wall mount televisions accurately and safely
- To provide customers with accurate pricing
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Full UK driving licence
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work independently/self-motivated
- Good time keeping
- Confident working at heights and confined spaces
- Polite and well presented
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Holiday and hours
28 days paid holiday.
Full time. Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm and alternate Saturdays.
£22,000.00 to £30,000.00 per annum depending on experience, plus commission.
If you believe you could be part of our team and have a ‘can do’ attitude please send a covering letter along with your CV to;