Who we are
- Berkshire Aerial Services Limited is a company based in Slough, Berkshire. We are a data controller of personal data.
- For enquiries about data security and privacy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to adjust this policy from time to time as we continue to improve our services.
What information we collect
- Personal contact details such as full name, address, contact details and contact history.
- Records of your contact with us such as notes from telephone conversations and a record of email contact.
- Records of good and services you have commissioned from us.
- Anonymised information about how our website is used including third-party analytics services and small cookie files saved on your computer. Click here to read our cookie notice.
From where we collect this information
- From the information, you provide when meeting, calling, emailing or messaging us.
How we use your information
- To produce records of our financial activity to comply with HMRC guidance.
- To manage any aspect of our services to you.
- To contact you about our goods and services.
- To improve our goods, services.
- To guide our marketing decisions.
On what grounds do we collect your information?
- To comply with HMRC and regulatory guidance on financial record keeping.
- It is within our legitimate interest to keep a record of your contact with us to improve our service to you.
- It is within our legitimate interest to keep a record of your personal details for market research.
How we share information
- Berkshire Aerial Services Ltd will never sell your information to a third party.
- We will share your personal information if requested to do so by Governmental or regulatory bodies in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. These include but are not limited to HMRC and the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- When necessary we will share your personal information with debt recovery agencies.
For how long do we hold your information
- We will retain your information for as long as we have legitimate and reasonable business needs.
- We will retain your information in line with legal and regulatory requirements.
How you can unsubscribe or ask to be forgotten
- Where we are relying on your consent to process your personal data, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- For email contact, if you no longer wish to be contacted, simply click the ‘unsubscribe’ link that we include at the bottom of every email we send. Alternatively click here to unsubscribe.
- If you wish to have all your personal information removed permanently, please email email@example.com with your name and address. We will then contact you to let you know the outcome.